Keep our communities fed.
Our focus is simple but meaningful, from our distribution centers to our offices — every employee of C&S and their family
of companies works to help feed local families, neighbors and communities. Forklift Operators help support this mission
by replenishing product levels to ensure items can be easily accessed in the warehouse. These jobs are an important part
of our team and help sustain our safe and efficient daily operation.
Text “CS” to 32543 to learn more about how you can become a part of our legacy.
- Earn $20.00 per hour
- Shift 8:00 am Until the Job is completed- Sunday through Thursday
- C&S Wholesale Grocers GMD 5050 Edgewood court Jacksonville, FL 32254
You will contribute by:
- Operating a Stand-up Forklift, Cherry picker to transport merchandise to designated locations in the warehouse
- Accurately tracking inventory utilizing a handheld computer and other necessary technology
- Stacking and rotating merchandise, either by hand or using material handling equipment
- Replenishing pick slots and production lines to ensure timely fulfillment of customer orders
- Staging finished product in designated storage areas
- Loading and unloading merchandise from trailers
- Following all safety protocols and procedures set for a forklift operator in the warehouse
- Occasional safe lifting of varying case weight, shape, and height levels
- What’s a great way to stay in shape?
- Continually Standing, bending, pulling, lifting, pivoting up to 90% of shift
- Frequently lifting of product weighing between 1 - 60 lbs. or more
- Frequent lifting of product ranging from floor to overhead
- Possibility of working on multiple levels of varying height
- Safe handling of sharp objects including box cutting tools
- Weekly Pay - (Wednesday)
- Paid training provided
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO and Holiday Pay offered
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Employee Health & Wellness program
- Employee Discounts / Purchasing programs
- C&S offers $100 towards the purchase of safety shoes
- Benefits available from day 1 (medical, dental, vision, company matched 401k)
Your work environment may include:
- Grocery (dry goods) – about 50°- 90°
We’re searching for candidates with:
- One or more years of experience operating material handling equipment
- Strong sense of safety and ability to follow standard safety procedures
- Team-oriented outlook with a passion for helping others
- Desire to work with a team to support causes that positively impact our communities
- Ability and willingness to follow material handling equipment safe operating procedures
- Every person matters.
We keep our values alive through a culture that embraces differences and ensures that every person matters.
C&S and their Family of Companies are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
The Fine Print
This Job advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This job advertisement describes the
general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs
require. This position may be with any affiliate of C&S Wholesale Grocers.
Hiring immediately, to apply text “CS” to 32543 OR visit careers.cswg.com
General Equivalency Diploma - General Studies, High School Diploma - General Studies
1st Shift (United States of America)
C&S Wholesale Services, LLC
About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Services is one of many companies within the C&S Family of Companies, the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. At C&S, We Select the Best® & those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with C&S Wholesale Services, Inc. C&S Wholesale Services, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.