Under the direction of the team supervisor perform the duties of counting and verifying product in the warehouse using handheld devices or forms as well as handling obsolete inventory and validating processes are in place per SOPs.
- Conduct accurate cycle count of inventory locations per handheld device/forms in the warehouse and make system updates as required
- Research and resolve inventory variances
- Validate dating of product in the warehouse and update as required
- Audit and correct inbound receiving paperwork and perform audits of SOP's as required by supervisor
- Respond to buyer requests for item checks in the warehouse
- Coordinate the handling of obsolete and at risk inventory (vendor returns, donations, recalls) to include: identifying, communicating, adjusting and validating product
- Deputize for ICQA lead as necessary for the following areas :Allocation of work between IC reps and specialistsMonitor activity to ensure work carried out effectively, resolve issues as necessaryReview processes to ensure correct executionStorage reconciliation as assigned
- Travel Required:No
- Warehouse : Freezer (-20F to 0F)
- Warehouse : Perishable Warehouse (28F to 60F)
- Warehouse : Grocery Warehouse (50F to 90F)
- Specialized Knowledge :
- Special Skills :
- Physical abilities: :
- Other: :
Years Of Experience
- 0-2 : Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Attendance, General Equivalency Diploma - General Studies, High School Diploma - General Studies, Initiative, Productivity, Quality, Safety, Values
1st Shift (United States of America)
Dubois Logistics LLC
About Our Company
DuBois Logistics, LLC is one of the largest wholesale grocery suppliers in the Northeast, and is one of many companies within the C&S Family of Companies, the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. At Dubois Logistics, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Dubois Logistics, LLc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.