Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.Marmon/Keystone LLC - Entry-Level Warehouse Equipment Operator
This is a safety sensitive position
Responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of a range of warehouse machinery, including overhead cranes, forklifts, side loaders, and band saws. This position focuses on maintaining a safe, clean, and productive working environment while following the guidance of the Operations Manager and Warehouse Supervisor. Key duties involve conducting regular equipment inspections, adhering to safety protocols, and promoting effective teamwork. Safety is our top priority with no exceptions or compromises and requires an associate’s full attention every day. Candidates should have relevant experience and demonstrate a strong dedication to safety and quality standards.
· Operate various warehouse equipment safely and efficiently, including overhead cranes, forklifts, side loaders, cold saws, and band saws.
· Package materials according to quality and customer specifications.
· Process order documentation accurately and consistently.
· Maintain a safe, clean work environment.
· Participate in safety programs, quality, and continuous improvement principles.
· Perform general housekeeping and other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Forklift and band saw operating experience preferred but not required.
· Proficiency with measuring equipment such as micrometer, tape measure and gauges.
· Enthusiastic about learning and growing within the company.
Training and Development:
· Comprehensive training provided in forklift, overhead crane, and saw operation.
· Continuous learning and development opportunities to advance your career.
Apply Now: Embark on a fulfilling career journey with us where your efforts are recognized, and your growth is a priority. We look forward to your application!
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.